DRENNAN ROAD LOCATION: (719) 391-7367 OR email@example.com
WEBER STREET LOCATION: (719) 287-5605, OR firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT DATE, WELL THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!
- For custom designed work, you should come in and speak with an artist and have some art work created or planned before scheduling. Depending on complexity of the art work, we can do this via email and a consultation may not have to be scheduled. Please note that all emails are answered in the order that they are received. For faster reply please contact the studio directly, or stop in studio for a faster response.
- In order to schedule for tattoo work, we need to know exact design (example 6x8 inches, and 1/2 inch in height, and 4 inches long for lettering), size and placement. This lets us know how much time to schedule for your session. This has to be determined by your artist. All artist work at different speeds.
- Once the tattoo design, size, placement and price are established you can schedule your appointment.
* The studio does require a deposit of $25 for standard appointments. This is not an additional fee! This deposit goes towards your first session and is valid until the completion of your tattoo. Your deposit is good for as long as it takes us to finish your tattoo.
* THIS DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Your deposit will be forfeited in the event of appointment cancellation, no call no show, and if you are 30 minutes late to your scheduled appointment time without notice. You must give a 24 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR to your appointment time.
- Pens & Needles Custom Tattoo Company WILL NOT refund deposits for any reason, however in some cases may allow a one time courtesy re-schedule without forfeiting the deposit.
- Same day appointments require a deposit if the time is outside of a one hour window at the time of scheduling. Please be sure you will be available for the time you made an appointment for.